Friday, October 17, 2008

I am slowly getting it.

Look at me I have a background. I also have some friends and family. Isn't that great?

I have had a head cold all week and have felt like crap so I have been inside doing a bit more blogging. I guess that is why I am slowly figuring it out!



Anyway I have been trying to start Ivy on solids and she did good for a little while until her Grandpa Peart fed her licorice, and her Grandma White fed her chocolate pudding. Now she thinks that baby cereal isn't too good. Thanks grandparents. So anyway if anybody has any suggestions on how to get her to eat solids I would love it. She is pretty stubborn she is tight lipped and if I so happen to sneak some food in she spits it out and makes the most terrible face ever. It is quite amusing. Well that is all for now. I hope everybody is doing great. Oh and for those of you who comment on my blog and don't invite me to see your's please send me an invite. Paul and April, Aunt Patti, and Christi!

10 comments:

The Douglas's said...

She is so dang cute. Yeah, grandparents are just lovely with that aren't they? (So I've heard) hee hee. I am glad you are back in utah!

Dean and Rachel said...

Your baby is adorable. I wish we could see you guys more. At least we can keep in touch by blogging:)

Kristin said...

I love your background! I haven't gotten that adventurous yet and downloaded any blog pages. Now I know who to get for help! Ivy sure is cute!

Katie Call-Sommer said...

Hey there~ i put applesauce or some kind of fruit in my daughters cereal and she likes it much better. you can just buy babyfood jars of bananas or applesauce or whatever. or they also have rice cereal that has apples or bananas already mixed in it. it'll say rice with apples on the box i buy them at walmart. i hope this helps. o else just keep working with her she will probably start to eat it again, mine is being silly with her vegs and only eats the fruits.. so i'm working on that.

justin and sherrie said...

I'm sorry you've been sick but glad to see that you've been blogging more! So we need to come visit you or get together or something SOON! Also, I have your maternity clothes. Finally, I don't have to wear them anymore!

April and Paul said...

hurray for Rochelle! I almost stopped checking your blog :)! We need to get together sometime! We won't see you for thanksgiving, maybe something around christmas? Let me know!

Ronda said...

It was so fun to see you on Sunday! (in your red high heels) I had that song in my head all day Sunday after I saw you and now it is going to be there again all day! Hope life is swell! I'm glad you finally updated your blog!

Holly Weston said...

Hey Rochelle,
Way to go on the blog! Ivie is darling -- good luck with the eating. Ben doesn't like cereal even with stuff mixed in so I quit giving it to him. I just tried other things. Nathan like cereal with fruit mixed in it like your friend suggested. Hang in there!

Shels said...

Hey Rochelle! Your fam pict on top is beautiful! And your little Ivy is beautiful! :)

Northern Nuts! said...

Welcome back. Ever since I talked to you at church when you moved back I have checked your blog to see what little Ivy was up to. Nice to see you sharing.